Re: Trouble with building debian sid amd64

Excuse me, but it worked fine for wheezy, and it seems doesn't work for sid.

I got same error as prevoiusly:

E: Unable to locate package linux-image-2.6-amd64
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'linux-image-2.6-amd64'

I think creating sid image is impossible due to bug related to non-existent
package. linux-image-2.6-amd64 just doesn't exist for sid