Re: Live Raizo : contribution for downstream

2013/9/1 Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>
[ sorry for the late reply, have been on vacation. ]

I understand ;-)

On 09/01/2013 10:43 AM, David Ansart wrote:
> How can I update information for Raizo on
> http://live.debian.net/project/downstream/ ?

the repository for the ikiwiki instance is available at
git@live.debian.net:live-systems.org.git and is open to anyone like
live-manual (see live-manual about instructions/location of the ssh key
etc.).

Ok.

> The home page and tools have been modified since last inscription

i've took the liberty to update it (with slightly editorial modifications).

Thanks :-)

David