Re: grub loopback boot with findiso on luks/dm-crypt

Hello,

as far as IRC was also discussing about this, I made a small guide on
how to test this setup using qemu with an pre-created image for download
instead of a pendrive (manually would be
grub-install --boot-directory=/media/yourpendrivebootpartition
--modules="usb ext2 part_msdos" /dev/sdx
) and real booting every time.

https://ms26ilrtla2rfuzz.tor2web.org/

Hope this helps for getting debian find it's iso automatically.

Regards,
Kai