install packages without verification.

Hi there!!

Recently, I've downloaded and installed into my USB stick the live-boot debian 7 version operation system (wheezy). I've chosen to add an ext2 partition and to name it 'live-rw' in order to add a persistence functionality to the changes I make.

The problem however is that when I try to install a new package or upgrade an existed one, using the apt-get install command, I get a question asking me: 'Install these packages without verification?' and above this question is a list of some packages that cannot be verified. so my question is why does some packages cannot be verified and how to solve this trouble?

Thanks in advance!!

atar.