Re: Including a Debian installer on Sid is not working

On 30 July 2013 04:05, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
> On 07/30/2013 08:43 AM, Dionisio E Alonso (Baco) wrote:
>> Any clue on how could I achieve building a live system based on Sid
>> that contains the daily Debian installer?
>
> fixed here:
>
> http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-build.git;a=commitdiff;h=511e4e4da78a72a0fef6756eacfe79b836a4cfb8

Oops, perhaps I forgot to tell that I am using version 3.0.5 from
Debian Sid package repositories. But there was no problem finding the
script in /usr/lib/live/build/binary_debian-installer. I've managed to
apply the same patch there.

Nonetheless, there is still an issue with this patch. The package
linux-image-686 does not exist in Sid either. The correct package
would be linux-image-686-pae

regards,
--
Dionisio