chroot_local_hooks

Hello,

We are porting a project based on debian live from 2.x to 3.x (porting the live-image from squeeze to wheezy as well)

We see that a lot of things had changed, and we managed to handle most of them but we can't find some things:

The debian-live 2.x used to have a config/chroot_local-patches where patches to some files could be stored, and they where applied during the chroot stage.

Are they gone? where must we save them now?

regards

--
Carlos Alarcón.

Tel: 916 244 049 ext: 2002