Re: Bootstrap issue while installing dctrl-tools

Hi,

after adding -x to /usr/lib/live/build/chroot_package-lists I was able to find out that the issue seems to be a missing newline at the end of one of my package-lists file.

May I suggest to add some improvements to chroot_package-lists to check for a newline at the end of files and print an error message if it's missing? This would have helped my to resolve this issue more easily.

Regards,

Julian

On 22. Juni 2013 at 16:06:50, Julian Pawlowski (julian@pawlowski.me) wrote:

On 22. Juni 2013 at 15:45:13, Daniel Baumann (daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net) wrote:

On 06/22/2013 03:19 PM, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
> I just removed that command, same result.

let the failing program be run with set -x to see the actual error.

I am running 'lb build' and it does not even reach my custom scripts so I can't -x them.

How do I debug debian-live scripts with -x to identify the root cause?

Julian