Re: Configuring 'live-installer' failed

On 06/20/2013 12:55 PM, Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First, thank you for this great software. I use this command to prepare a
> live-build directory.
>
> lb config --debian-installer yes

Why "yes", and not "live", which is what is recommended in live-manual?

> -S-debian-installer-distribution wheezy \

Is that a typo in your script or just in this message? (should be
"--debian-installer-distribution wheezy") In any case, when building a
wheezy image, the installer distribution will default to wheezy, too, so
you needn't specify this option.

Ben