Processed: bts

> retitle 703634 support derivable config tree format
Bug #703634 [live-build] updating with lb config does unwanted expansion in configuration files
Changed Bug title to 'support derivable config tree format' from 'updating with lb config does unwanted expansion in configuration files'
> retitle 684891 support derivable config tree format
Bug #684891 [live-build] support having a global project name definition
Changed Bug title to 'support derivable config tree format' from 'support having a global project name definition'
> forcemerge 703634 684891
Bug #703634 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Bug #684891 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Severity set to 'normal' from 'wishlist'
Marked as found in versions live-build/3.0.1-1.
Bug #703634 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Marked as found in versions live-build/3.0~a57-1.
Merged 684891 703634
> severity 703634 wishlist
Bug #703634 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Bug #684891 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> severity 684891 wishlist
Bug #684891 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Bug #703634 [live-build] support derivable config tree format
Ignoring request to change severity of Bug 684891 to the same value.
Ignoring request to change severity of Bug 703634 to the same value.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

684891: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=684891
703634: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=703634