Re: adding repositories to my live system

El 11/06/13 14:41, Don Raikes escribió:
> Hello,
>

> I am working on a customized version of the live rescue cd provided by
> live-systems.
>

> I have several packages that are located in a non-debian repository, so
> I would like to modify my auto scripts to ensure that each time I build
> my livecd it includes both the debian wheezy and my custom repositories.
>

> I assume that this would occur in the auto/config file, but what would
> it look like?

you can create files in config/archives/

example:
your_repo.list: must have the repo URL:deb http://your_repo_address/
wheezy main blablabla

your_repo.key: must have the public key (gpg) for that repo was signed

then, in the live system, this files are locate in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

--
Fernando Toledo
Dock Sud BBS