Howto put missing firmware for debian installer in live hdd?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Howto put missing firmware for debian installer in live hdd?
- From: piotr <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 18:45:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <362027866.125786.1370457919592.JavaMail.mail@webmail13>
I've created wheezy live hdd with debian installer, but cannot install on the hardware because of missing driver.
Howto create live hdd with an additional firmware for a specific hardware?
Where exactly should I put this firmware, that debian installer can easily find it during installation?