Re: Wheezy point release planning

Hi,

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 07:56:51PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Based on some informal queries a little while ago, the weekend of 15/16
> June looks like a good date for the first wheezy point release. Would
> that work for everyone?

It wouldn't probably work for me, but if no one else from press can,
I'll try to be available.

Moray, Neil, Paul?
It basically just consists in sending the announce, as usually the RT
gives us a ready-to-be-sent draft the day before the release.

Let me know if you can('t), please.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more