Re: Debian Live, live-build web-frontend - Build 20130505.104241.168855006

Greetings,

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Jeff Crissman <jccrissman@gmail.com> wrote:

I have tried the web-frontend four times on 5-8-2013 and 5-9-2013 and no build notice yet, how long is the usual wait ?

Please do not hijack threads.

As for your question, the wait time depends how many builds there are in front of you. I did a quick check and the build server currently has 269 total pending builds in queue and has 6 build requests from 20130506 to complete still. Please know that I am aware of the large queue backlog. As of yesterday I enabled multiple build instances which will assist, but in so doing the build server is now hit a hardware bottleneck issue. I am attempting to address the issue and once addressed things should improve for everyone.

Thanks and I hope this information assists.