live-stick doesn't start X

Hi there!

Another Problem. I made a new build from a fresh directory configured
with "lb config".

First an initial minimal build. And i can test successfully the image
with kvm.

Next i added fvwm (and Xorg with its depencies). Test with kvm works.
Debian starts into X and fvwm.

Next i added some packages, build new, works fine.

Then i added a few more packages... I got only the boot-prompt on the
TTY1. "startx" brings up X and fvwm.
So i added a .xsession into my homedirectory containing

#!/bin/bash
xrdb -load $HOME/.Xresources&
setxkbmap -layout "de" &
/usr/bin/fvwm

I put this .xsession into config/include.chroot/etc/skel

rebuild (lb clean, lb config, lb build) and the same again. I got only
the bootprompt on the TTY...

What's wrong?

Jakob