customize boot menu

Hello,

I´d like to customize syslinux boot menu items - after booting Live CD I have too many items in menu - Live, Live failsave, live 686, live 686 failsave, Text install, Expert install, memtest and I think others (they can´t be read because they are over the screen displayed).

In templates (in /usr/share/live/build/templates/syslinux/common/live.cfg) I found only 3 variables - {$LINUX_LIVE} {$LINUX_INSTALL} {$MEMTEST}.

I would appreciate any advice, I´m newbie in this issue and do not understand that so much.

Thanks a lot.
Kini