Problem with zz-live-config_xserver-xorg.conf if /etc is persistent

When I boot live system on PC with nvidia graphics live config (/lib/live/config/1150-xserver-xorg) creates zz-live-config_xserver-xorg.conf with nvidia module. This config became persistent on the flash. There is a problem if try to boot this flash on PC with intel graphics: xorg search nvidia module and can't start properly. It is easy to fix this problem by adding a script which removes zz-live-config_xserver-xorg.conf before config scripts but I think it is better to do it in 1150-xserver-xorg script (simply remove old config before creating new one).