Re: Live-manual French translation

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:12 PM, François deslandes
<deslandesf@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I spoted a few mistakes in the French translation of live-manual.
> I had the time to correct the "about" and "user" parts.
> Is it useful?

Can you please check whether those mistakes are still present or not?

live-manual was revised in the debian-l10n-french list and I believe
that most mistakes have already been corrected, especially thanks to
the excellent work of Thomas Vincent.

But still any further improvements are very much welcome. Revising the
patches I noticed the use of wheezy and sid capitalized when they
should be used in lowercase when referred to as codenames. But that is
just a minor fix.

Thank you very much.

--
chals