Re: Boot process stops on live-config: message (using fromiso boot option)

On 06/01/13 11:10 AM, Алексей Шилин wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Your fix [1] has a small mistake.

Thanks, but this should've gone back to the list, not to me privately.
It very nearly missed the next release of the package until I caught
that you had not sent it back to the list (where all developers can
review and those preparing the release can make sure it goes in, not to
mention other users can test & comment.)