Re: support for multiple kernel versions of the same flavour in live-bnuild generated syslinux menu

On 12/13/2012 12:57 PM, Michal Suchanek wrote:
This appears to work reasonably well to go in the alpha version.

this is kind of a 'big' change, and i'd like to keep 3.x and 4.x reasonable close until 3.x is done for wheezy, in particular until the wheezy todo list is done (note that the syslinux stuff will, as announced, change considerably).

can you please ping me again about this once we're in the wheezy rc stage?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net