Ubuntu version live-build with livecd-rootfs auto scripts doesnt create initrd anymore.

In the Precise version of the live-build scripts i got an succesfull
squashfs filesystem after building and an initrd file inside my
binary/casper directory.
Since i switched to Quantal i only get a squashfs filesystem, which
when i boot it shows the plymouth loading and then goes to busybox.
I kept everything the same from my Precise configuration. Only changed
this that also changed in live-build itself.

But now i don't get initrd.img file or vmlinuz file and i go to the
busybox screen except of ubiquity.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Ryan Hadders