Re: Decision 3 - Name of /lib/live/mount/image

On 10/04/2012 08:40 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 10/04/2012 01:14 PM, Philippe Lelédy wrote:
>> I would like being able to use multiple media do get
>> {*.squashfs,*.ext2,*.dir} from.
>
> you would you boot from more than one medium at the same time?

To be fair, he did say "use", not "boot from". Also, the difficult use
of English made me miss what was perhaps the main point:

Can the live system use filesystems from other media for, e.g.
persistence? Certainly, as documented in the live-boot man page.

Ben