why no 6.0.5 and why no jigdo-release ?

Hi all,
I was looking at
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current-live/amd64/ and saw
that only the 6.0.4 image is being offered, why not the 6.0.5 ? From
what I had seen in the past as well as read new releases are offered
(usually) a month after the point release has been shared as an .iso
and it has been more than 3 months since the last point release which
has been offered as an .iso

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/6.0.5/amd64/

Another thing which I found curious is that the jigdo way is not being
shown with debian-live. Is there some software incompatibility or
something or just a general lack of resources (people who can do the
thing.)

Looking forward to replies.
--
          Regards,