Building a Live system with Liquorix kernel instead of a regular Debian kernel.

Hello everyone.

I want to build an iso that uses the Liquorix kernel instead of the Debian Kernel. I have not given this a go yet so I am just clarifying what I need to do before I start.

My auto/config is attached to this message so you can see how it is setup. I would draw your attention to the lines:
--archives "ftp.au.debian.org backports.debian.org repo.mate-desktop.org liquorix.net" \
--keyring-packages "debian-archive-keyring mate-archive-keyring liquorix-keyrings" \
--linux-packages "linux-image" \

Now from my understanding --linux-packages "linux-image" \ is the line that deals with the installed kernel, if I'm wrong in this understanding please let me know. If I am correct in this understanding what would I enter instead of "linux-image" to get Live Build to use the Liquorix kernel instead of the Debian kernel. Or is this maybe so someone can use a BSD or Hurd kernel instead?

The other thing I was thinking is maybe all I need to do is place the relevant Liquorix packages into either the config/packages, config/packages.binary, or config/packages.chroot folder. But then again, would that then install both kernels (Debian and Liquorix) when all I want, in this instance, is the Liquorix kernel?

Or do I need to specify the Liquorix kernel in my config/package-lists/cobber-mate-.list.{binary-chroot} file/s.

In my config/archive folder I have added liquorix-keyring.key.binary and liquorix-keyring.key.chroot and during the build everything is recognised as it should be (I did this so I could add the Liquorix kernel later on if need be).

In my config/archive/mate-repository.list.{binary-chroot} I have all the relevant lines for the sources.list and this works as it should.

Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction here I'd really appreciate it.

Regards.
Michael.