Re: Debian-live systems with encrypted live-media device - what do you specify for the live-media boot parameter?

On 09/16/2012 05:39 AM, Steve R wrote:
Is there some way I can indicate to live-boot that the live-media is on
a LUKS encrypted device and needs to be decrypted first?

currently not, no.

we do support booting live images stored on an unencrypted filesystem as well as booting live systems from an encrypted filesystem, but currently not the combination of the two (live image from encrypted filesystem).

patches welcome ;)

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net