Debian Wheezy live images for SFD-2012?

 >> Aren't there pre-built “live” images for Debian Wheezy (snapshots)?

 > not yet.  if you need one urgently, you can built it yourself, see
 > http://live.debian.net/manual/

	BTW, we're planning to distribute such images (and burned
	DVD+R's) on the impending Software Freedom Day celebration at
	Altai State University.  Any suggestions on how we should build
	these (package lists, lb options, etc.)?  I guess that we should
	include D-I at the least…

	(There will also be a different live image, “netbooted” to some
	20 desktops at the event.)

	TIA.

PS.  I could probably make the images available via BitTorrent, too,
	should someone be interested in that.

--
FSF associate member #7257	http://sfd.am-1.org/