Re: Cron jobs question

Solved the problem with a while (true) bash script that executes on openbox startup. The script sleeps for 1 second not to spike CPU usage to 99%...

On 26 August 2012 14:27, Robert Spiteri <rspiteri01@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I did. But pcmanfm does not have an option to include the trash desktop icon unless you manually create a desktop shortcut file... I could not find the option at least, if there is one...

On 26 August 2012 14:03, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you included gvfs package? As far as I remember Trash
service works through gvfs.

--
Robert

--