Re: Local Packages Problem

Ok that's what was needed. Thanks for your help...

Cheers

On 17 August 2012 14:49, Robert Spiteri <rspiteri01@gmail.com> wrote:
It says...

W: Local packages must be named with suffix '_all.deb' or '_$architecture'.deb'

Is this why it is being ignored? Should I name the package to packagename_i386.deb for example?

On 17 August 2012 14:29, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry then, you specified the correct directory config/chroot_local-packages.

What's in a build.log? Build it with lb build 2>&1 | tee build.log

--
Robert

--
Robert