Re: Problem to generate manual

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Willer Gomes Junior <willer@ogomes.com> wrote:

I do see the build folder, but i don't see the pdf files.

They "should" be, I recently built them just to test if they generated correctly in both wheezy and sid and they do work fine.

Besides Daniel uploaded today live-manual version 3.0~a15 and I do want to believe that the files work fine (I haven't checked but there is just no reason to believe they don't)

Just in case you are "very" interested in the pdf files you can find them online at http://live.debian.net

Here are the links:

For the stable release: http://live.debian.net/manual-2.x/pdf/

For testing/unstable: http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x/

But, again, I understand that your language is Brazilian Portuguese, this is good news because that translation is not complete. If you are interested in contributing to it what we do is working with the .po files that you will find in /manual/po/pt_BR
ok

You can take a look at the structure of the files and you'll easily understand how they work. You can use any text editor but keep in mind that using nano or vim or any other of that kind is easier to make mistakes so I recommend you to use a graphical tool like poedit or gtranslator or virtaal... there are many...
Ok,
i use poedit

Excellent!

When finished i return

Fine, looking forward to hearing from you ;)

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com