Re: problem installing cups-pdf on live-build

> a while back I participated in a running bug:

Yes I saw that thread already. It talks about version 2.5.1-3 that
fixes the problem.

However...

> The (supposed to be) fixed package version is 2.5.1-3. What is the package version that is installed in your build?

The version that is automatically downloaded by live-build from the
stable repositories is 2.5.0-16

How can I setup live-build to install a different version of cups?

--
Robert