Re: Ubuntu & casper

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 12:20:50PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 08/08/2012 11:00 AM, Alessandro Dentella wrote:
> > Is there a list/group where it's more appropriate to address questions?
>
> i'd ask someone of the ubuntu people directly about that if i were you.
> personally, i would report stuff in launchpad, but i don't know their
> workflows, so..

ok thanks Daniel, I'll go in that direction. Still some questions that I
think are general (even thought they spring form this attempt).

1. How to prevent a package from being included. Previously there was a
   --bootstrap-exclude, now I don't find a replacement even thought I can
     see the variable in config/bootstrap.

2. I have added a repository (ubuntu universe). The build process aborts
   complaining:

       lb clear --purge
       lb config
       lb builld

       [...]
       E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

   I also added add-secure false::

      lb config noauto \
	--apt-http-proxy http://192.168.5.166:3128 \
	--apt-secure false \
	--distribution precise   \
	--debian-installer false \
	--debian-installer-gui false \
	--checksums md5 \
	--exposed-root false \
	--iso-application 'Argo Precise' \
	--iso-volume 'Argo Precise `date +%Y%m%d-%H:%M`' \
	--mode ubuntu    \
	--archive-areas "main universe" \
	--parent-archive-areas "main universe" \
	--parent-distribution "precise" \
	"${@}"

   so, what does that really mean, and how can I debug it?

TIA
sandro
*:-)

--