Re: Anyone succeeded booting latest sid images?

On 01/08/12 04:57 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here are my configs http://github.com/crayxt/kazsid

I can't comment in detail on that config, as I am just preparing to
start my workday. But for one thing, contrary to chapter 6 of
live-manual, you have checked the top-level config/* files into git,
which we do not recommend. This causes potential problems when upgrading
live-build, making major changes to your config, and when others want to
review your config to see exactly which options you use.

> So, I was wondering, maybe someone else built sid images recently. Do they boot?

I have (yesterday) and it did boot just fine.

Ben