Re: live-manual_3.0~a14-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On Saturday 28 July 2012 09:20:14 Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Saturday 28 July 2012 01:18:12 Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> > Accepted:
> > live-manual-pdf_3.0~a14-1_all.deb
> >
> >   to main/l/live-manual/live-manual-pdf_3.0~a14-1_all.deb
>
> It looks like the pdf file isn't generated.

Correction: the pdf file isn't part of the .deb file
Since live.debian.net does have the pdf file, it looks like it is generated.

Also, it looks like the epub version doesn't work as intended.
When I open it in Okular (KDE document viewer) I can see the TOC in the text,
but it doesn't show up with the 'Contents' button in the Navigation panel (which
normally shows the TOC).
Importing the epub into Aldiko on my Android tablet doesn't show the TOC in the
text or the assigned 'button' for the TOC. Trying to import it into Aldiko on my
Android phone seems to fail entirely.

Cheers,
  Diederik

PS1: The pdf file downloaded from live.debian.net doesn't show the TOC in the
text, but it does show it in the Navigation panel.
PS2: Feel free to send me correction versions to test (either attached or a
link)