Re: a live cd for arm platform

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 06:10:27PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 07/15/2012 05:58 PM, Harshad Joshi wrote:
> > can we make a live cd or usb image that can be run on arm based
> > raspberry pi boards?
>
> yes; however, that would be armv5 which is quite slow on raspberry-pi.
> as it looks, there will no official armv6 port of debian.
>
> > has anyone tried building a live cd for arm platform?
>
> linaro and others do that on a regular basis.

You may want to do it with raspbian repository:

http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianRepository

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org