Re: Live built image not loading with installer

Again same error. Used sid snapshots of live-debian.net repository. Updated my packages. Rebuilt the binary image after cleaning.

The USB with image is not booting and it throws same error glibc invalid pointer error.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
On 05/07/12 01:50 AM, markus wrote:
> The current wheezy versions of live-build, live-boot and live-config are
> broken, that causes these lines:
>>live-boot:W: live-boot-initramfs-tools (backend) installed without
> live-boot,
>>W: this initramfs will *NOT* have live support.
> You have to install the versions from sid.

More precisely, you need to put the deb packages from sid for each of
live-boot and live-boot-initramfs-tools in config/packages.chroot/ as
has been mentioned more than once this month if you look back on the
archives of the list.

Ben