Re: live-boot: mountroot not found

On 2012-06-26, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
> On 06/20/2012 09:20 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
>> I suppose that direct calling /lib/live/boot.sh in /scripts/live is the
>> issue,
>> because when you call script directly it does not return the
>> environment variables, and so
>> mountroot wasn't defined in /init file.
>
> i've fixed that in git, the rest is work in progress, still.

I have been unsuccessful with live-build getting messages similar to
the Subject.  I am on squeeze 2.6.32-5-amd64.  I have tried many
variations of:
(as root)
git clone git://live.debian.net/git/live-build.git
cd live-build
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b -uc -us
cd ..
dpkg -i live-build_3.0~a51-1_all.deb
cd ../live
lb config -a i386 -d wheezy
lb build 2>&1 | tee build.log
kvm -cdrom binary.hybrid.iso

In the kvm box, it says:
Begin: Mounting root file system ... /init; line218: mountroot: not found
done.
Begin: Running /scripts/init-bottom ... mount: mounting /dev on /root/dev
failed: No such file or directory
done.
Target filesystem doesn't have requested /sbin/init

What am I doing wrong?