Re: Which versions of live-* scripts go to Wheezy?

On 06/27/2012 12:24 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering, which versions of live-scripts go to Wheezy?
>
> Specifically, does the latest fixed live-boot go into Wheezy?

Eventually, yes. We'll make sure that for things that are important to go into Wheezy after the
freeze starts, we will request exceptions of the release team. We expect those exceptions will be
granted, as Debian Live is an important bit of infrastructure we need to get right for the release,
and that is how it played out in prior releases.

Ben