live-boot: mountroot not found

Hello,

I built latest sid-based minimal binary.hybrid.iso image, but failed
to boot it with fromiso option.
I did apply the
(http://live.debian.net/gitweb?p=live-boot.git;a=commit;h=c6daa277dd235ea62fa6988f4b30bae666916fc7)
latest patch, so the issue is not there.

I believe, that latest re-location of live-boot scripts caused this
issue, What I can tell at the moment,
after playing with the live scripts and re-comressing the initrd image, is this:

The boot process is being interrupted with the message:
/init:218 mountroot is not found.  (1)

It seems like, when you pass the boot=live kernel parameter,
the init file pickups the BOOT=live, and executes
. /scripts/live

which calls         /lib/live/boot.sh ${@}

The /lib/live/boot.sh script itself just sources .sh files in
/lib/live/boot/ but doesn't execute anything.

I suppose that direct calling /lib/live/boot.sh in /scripts/live is the issue,
because when you call script directly it does not return the
environment variables, and so
mountroot wasn't defined in /init file.
when I changed /scripts/live to just source the /lib/live/boot.sh
file, by calling it with dot, like
. /lib/live/boot.sh ${@}

I was able to boot, but it looks like no boot parameters applied,
excepts of fromiso,
like hostname or username wasn't changed,
and system asked for login and hostname was localhost.localdomain.

Sorry if something is unclear, tried my best

Regards,