Re: [live-build]Trying to build rt system

Ok, thank you for your answer

do you think I will have the same issue with a lowlatency kernel ?

----- Mail original -----
De: "Daniel Baumann" <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>
À: "SmartList" <debian-live@lists.debian.org>
Envoyé: Lundi 18 Juin 2012 14:36:47
Objet: Re: [live-build]Trying to build rt system

On 06/18/2012 11:46 AM, leyoy@free.fr wrote:
> mount aufs on /root/ failed with option -o noatime,noxino,dirs=/cow/=rw://filesystem.squashfs/=rr+wh
> modprobe: module i8042 not found in modules.dep
> modprobe: module atkbd not found in modules.dep

aufs doesn't really work with rt anyway, see previous messages in the
archive.

if you insist on using rt, you can try any of the aufs alternatives
(which will required a rebuild as you need to apply some kernel patches).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net