Re: Easy Debian Live development with DLBE

On 06/11/2012 01:23 AM, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
> Hi folks,

Hi,

> just wanted to let you know that I created a project on Github to
> support easy development of ISO's based on Debian Live 2.0/3.0
> including Git versioning and easy update of the build environment.

nice. I'm sure we can do the one or other thing directly in live-build
itself in order to make it simpler for some people. I haven't looked
through all of it yet, if you have specific things we could merge, let
me know.

However, it would be nice if you could not 'invade' our namespace.
You're calling your scripts ontop of live-build the 'Debian Live Build
Environment' which implies by it's name it's the only one and kind of
official, which it is not. Can you find a less 'official' sounding name
for it please?

Regards,
Daniel

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net