live-installer + empty fstab

Hi,

Start with wheezy amd64 and live-build 3.0~a48

config/binary
LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="live"

The installation work fine except one thing.
When i reboot after installation, i got an empty file for /etc/fstab.

I tryed many times even with a proper config to be sure.
I got same result each time.

I saw in the changelog for debian package "live-build"

live-build (3.0~a47-1) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Daniel Baumann ]
  * When removing fstab for live-installer also touch an empty file for
    it to avoid other packages failing on non-existing fstab.

So what's happen now... Before this new version 3.0~a48, installation worked fine.