Re: Fostering the translations of live-manual

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:

> I do not remember whose idea this was
> originally, very likely Ben's or Daniel's

mine (not that it matters since there's hardly anything original about
it, it's the logical consequence to fix the problem we've had), and i'm
guilty of never having wrote stuff done properly about it.

Yeah, it had to definitely be an idea of one of you. Just one simple question, when you say "write" do you mean "code"? I'm asking just to get an insight of what's on your mind about it. (If possible, I have no intention of wasting your time asking you to elaborate long explanations here, no need for that, really, but a general idea would be great since the "About Manual" section does need a revision imho. No hurries though.)

> original idea of mine) and one to a personal friend of mine co-partner
> in a wiki I contribute to [Language: de + debian user + skilled with
> documentation.]

who;s that (for de)?

He's a friend of mine from Germany. I doubt you know him because he does not usually hang around this area of ircland. We contribute together, when time permits, to keep a wiki up to date. If you are curious it is here:

https://sdfeu.org/w/

I recently updated the gopher stuff, yes, gopher ;-)

Thank you very much for your reply Daniel. And keep up the excellent work you are doing. I really mean it.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com