Re: Syslinux install working?

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:02 PM, James Stilwell
<jamesstilwell3rd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is syslinux install working when building sid on sid at the moment?
> My binary-hybrid and hdd images stopped booting a couple of builds (that
> means at least 1 week maybe more) ago and I'm attempting to verify that it
> is not my configs. I added a couple of trivial packages to my lists between
> working and non-working builds but made no other significant changes.

Not working for me, either. Even a plain 'lb config -d sid && lb
build' produces an unbootable ISO.
On the plus side, I found that grub2 works fine. It looks like it is
really just an issue with isolinux.

> live-build, version 3.0~a47-1
> debian sid amd64 host. Boot fails for i386 and amd64 images.

Same version of lb; sid on an i386 host (no, seriously: an actual 32
bit processor).
That one looks distinctly like something that may have to be waited out.

  --Juergen