Spanish translation of live-boot's man pages.

Hi,

Last weekend I started reading live-boot's man pages to learn more about persistence and I ended up translating them into Spanish. I send the files to the list in case anyone fancies to take a look at them.

I hope you accept these translations and add them to live-boot. Thanks!

Notes on translation:

- I tried to follow the same style we agreed to use with Jose Luis Zabalza on both live-manual and live-config's man page.

- There is an important difference, though. I decided to translate "by default/default" as "por defecto/defecto" whereas we used "por omisión" in all instances before. I thought that it was high time to adopt this form especially since it is already accepted by the RAE.

Best wishes!

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com