Re: Any Idea?

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Ellwood Blues <elwood.blue@gmail.com> wrote:
> lb build stops with this:
>

> P: Begin queueing installation of package lists (install pass)...
> E: Nesting conditionals is not supported
> P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
> P: Saving caches...
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
>

> Not a clue where is the problem. I think I've never nested any conditionals.
>
> Cheers.
>

> --

Hi Ellwood,

that message error happens if you nest two or more #if conditions in
you package-lists. live-build doesnt handle two #if conditions in a
row without a #endif in the same file.

Go to config/package-lists/ and see if you have something like this example:

#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze

package1

#if DISTRIBUTION wheezy

package2

#endif

#endif

The conditionals must not be inside (nested) another conditional like
in the above example.

For those cases I use a trick. I create another package list for
package2 and use #include to have the second conditional nested in the
1st conditional

# if DISTRIBUTION squeeze

package1

#include <nested_list>

#endif

In nested_list file put the second nested condition.

Hope it helps.