Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 25/01/12 07:37 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
Ah, never mind. Rechecked apt_preferences(5) on squeeze which says:
*snip*
So multiple packages in the same line should work.

For the record, pinning with multiple packages on the same line does work:

$ apt-cache policy live-boot
  Installed: 3.0~a24-1
  Candidate: 3.0~a24-1
  Package pin: 3.0~a24-1
  Version table:
 *** 3.0~a24-1 1001

and so on. Similarly:

$ apt-cache policy udev
  Installed: 175-3
  Candidate: 175-3
  Package pin: 175-3
  Version table:
 *** 175-3 1001

etc. They all correspond to the correct sid versions. Same in *.packages. Believe me, I wish that HAD been the issue. Then I could have made some progress on a wheezy version of my distribution.

Daniel