Source style regarding here-documents

Hi everybody,

bash provides a really nice feature which allows for here documents to
be formatted nicely in the containing script. Quote from the bash manpage:

-------8<-------
If the redirection operator is <<-, then all leading tab characters are
stripped from input lines and the line containing delimiter. This allows
here-documents within shell scripts to be indented in a natural fashion.

live-*'s shebangs all point to /bin/sh, however Debian aims to provide
/bin/sh by /bin/dash or /bin/bash. And Although dash's manpage does not
explicitly mention the '<<-' form of the input redirector, I just
confirmed under squeeze that it is supported.

If you think this is worth pursuing, I could work on patches for live-*.

Cheers
Daniel