Re: Debian Live 7.0: 7.0~b2 released

On 21/12/2012 10:42, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 12/20/2012 09:21 PM, broletto wrote:
May i know which version of live-build and|or live-image you used to build the b2?
current head of debian-next from live-images, and current head of
debian-old-3.0 from live-build; i'll be uploading them today or tomorrow
to sid.

ok thanks. Last question if you can: what version of D-I implements b2? Because i have problem with install grub2 on my virtual-hd; also, can i force this directive of debian-old-3.0 --debian-installer-distribution at the last version of D-I Debian installer??

un sicero buon natale

Thanks!

grdn.mrc, Developer at Broletto dot org
broletto.org | @Broletto_Linux |