Re: multiple lightdm

I might have it.  For some reason, the ~/.Xauthority generated by live-config contains two MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE entries.  I don't have a primary cause yet, but this might help.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 12/15/2012 02:48 AM, James Stilwell wrote:
> Doesn't seem happen with stock image.

good, so you can diff the xfce-desktop config with yours and bisect
until you've got the cause.

> I was hoping someone else had seen this before.

fwiw, i don't know anything on top of my head that would cause this.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net