Re: ssh-server does not work in task list

On 13/12/12 06:35 PM, Charles Russell wrote:
> http://live-build.debian.net/build/20121213.131233.206859309/
>
> LB_TASKS="standard desktop laptop ssh-server"
>
> $ grep ssh binary.packages
> libssh2-1:i386  1.4.2-1.1
> openssh-blacklist       0.4.1+nmu1
> openssh-blacklist-extra 0.4.1+nmu1
> openssh-client  1:6.0p1-3
>
> The problem is that openssh-server is missing from the package list even
> though ssh-server was listed in the task list. The build appears
> otherwise OK. I can supply the relevant files in case they have been
> deleted from the server.

I don't understand why this doesn't work. However, tasks are deprecated
anyway, and live-build.debian.net due for an upgrade soon, so at that
time support of tasks will end, as the new version will have no such
option. They are replaced by task-* metapackages. Just include the
appropriate one (task-ssh-server) in your package list instead.

Ben