Repeatedly getting hash sum mismatch

Hi All,

While trying to build a live image yesterday I was repeatedly getting a hash sum mismatch with the following errors.

W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/http.debian.net_debian_dists_testing_main_source_Sources  Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch bzip2:/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/http.debian.net_debian_dists_testing_main_binary-i386_Packages  Hash Sum mismatch

This morning I tried to build and it worked the first time but now I’m getting the hash sum mismatch again. Every time I run remove all of the generated files so I don’t think that is the issue.

Any idea why this is occurring and how to resolve it?

Thanks,

Carl Strickland